Well , You know it, that’s great.
Ah! Don’t know ! Don’t worry ! Read below article, would be useful for you.
When WhatsApp updates, you’ll have to agree to its terms of service all over again, but before you tap agree, you can read more and opt out of sharing your information.
Definitely Either you have seen or will see below steps .
- Launch WhatsApp from your home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap the upward arrow in the bottom right corner to read more.
- Tap the checkbox to opt out of sharing your information with Facebook.
- Hurrey, you did it .
- If you go looking for the Share my account data option in your settings afterward, it won’t be there, since you’ve already opted out.
How to opt out of sharing your WhatsApp information with Facebook if you’ve already agreed to the new terms of service
If you’ve already tapped “Agree”, you can still opt out:
- LaunchWhatsApp from your home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap themore button in the top right corner. It looks like three vertical dots.
- Tap Account.
- Tap the checkbox next to Share my account info.